[pct-l] Re: 5 gallon bounce bucket

<<The regular snap on lids do
not come off without a special tool unless you cut loose the flaps around
the outside of the lid>>

Steve,

What you want is called a gamma seal. It's a screw-on/off lid that fits on a
lip that's permanently left on the bucket. Walton Feed has them, for one
thing, I don't know where else to suggest.

http://waltonfeed.com/gamaseal.html

We buy a lot of bulk foods and use these gamma lids for the ones we get into
a lot.

The downside, there's no way to secure them against thievery. You could
bounce a roll of duct tape and criss-cross the lid with tape when you're reading to
send it on, but still someone who wanted to could cut the tape & see what
you've got.

Some people use a fishing tackle type box, presumably with a lock?

Becki in CA