From: 	Judson Brown [mailto:judsonb@internetcds.com]
Sent:	Wednesday, February 04, 2004 4:26 PM
To:	Mike Saenz
Subject:	RE: [pct-l] sandels,,,,OH NO,,,,!

"...crack my oilcan..."

The imagination staggers, but is that code for something???

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Mike Saenz
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 3:00 PM
To: Norma; PCT Mail List (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [pct-l] sandels,,,,OH NO,,,,!

Hmmmmmm.....
You crazy thru-hikers amaze me!

I'll keep my boots. They're VERY comfortable. Even after many, many miles.
( I could tell y'all which ones I have, but that'll ignite another "brand war". But if ya want to know, I'll e-mail you. I highly recommend mine)

AND.....

When I do crash, I just received (as a gift), a pair of down filled, rubber soled Mt Hdwr booties!
Wore them for the first time a couple weekends ago on the PCT at Cibbets Flat.
Heaven!

Warm. Toasty warm. Comfortable, light...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I slip `em on just before I crack my oilcan!

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m