[pct-l] Lookig for good trail eats

Breakfast:  Krispy Kreme doughnuts or Post Great grains Cereal or pancakes

 Snacks:  Cookies and milk or Lays potato chips - I mean crumbs

   Lunch: Hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, jerky, candy bar, kool aid snow cone
(when available) chips or cheetoes, hard salami, cheese, bagels

   Dinner: soups (Knorrs tomato basil my favorite - Bear Creek stuff good
too) real potatoes mixed with chicken, yellow squash, red bell pepper, red onion,
habanero hot pepper. Milk.  Jell-O (set in a cold stream) or instant
breakfast for dessert. Coffee  (decaf for me) or herbal tea

    Thin spaghetti mixed with lots of butter and topped with romano cheese
(otherwise known as macaroni) Toss in above veggies

   Where available: glacier/avalanche lilies mixed with wild onions topped
with vinegar and oil.  Hot Blueberry/huckleberry paste mixed with sugar, over
buttered toast. Chicken of the woods mushroom (shelf fungus)

   When not on a 15 to 22 mile per day schedule, of course. Otherwise I go
with the usual noodle/rice stuff and junk food
 David C