[pct-l] Sun glasses

In a message dated 1/29/04 12:22:44 PM, pmags@yahoo.com writes:

<< I find in high altitude settings, they are rather
helpful. Goes without saying that in extended periods
of snow travel they are a NECESSITY!!!! >>

Absolutely true. I have climbed Rainier many times. When asked I say I would
MUCH rather be in the Grand Canyon. It get tiresome having all that glare from
sunup to sundown, not being able to take your sunglasses off all day, knowing
that Mother Nature is saying what the hell are you doing here where I don't
want life to be. For the most part, snow doesn't welcome life. Plus I don't
really like camping in the snow. Just my way of looking at it