[pct-l] Sun glasses

I used to swear by my old Ray Ban "wayfarers". Even through all the teasing from my sister about being too retro...("...there's one in every family...")
But now I'm sold on the amber tints. Excellent color definition in the shade. I used to put on and take off my wayfarers as I walked through forests. Now I keep my cheap amber tints on even while in shade! I only buy cheap glasses because I'm way to rough with them.
Try `em out. You'll like them!

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m