Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 03:22:04 -0800
From: Marion Davison <mardav@charter.net>
Subject: [pct-l] bodies found on PCT at Mt. Laguna
To: PCT List <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

KFI radio news today is reporting that a boy scout, hiking the PCT on
Mt. Laguna at about the 6000 foot level, has found two bodies.
Can anyone report more details about this?
Marion
M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m