[pct-l] Min/Max thermometer for the trail?

> I also have the casio "pathfinder" watch, which has altimeter and temp,
> but no way of recording min/max temps.

Strictly speaking you are correct, but in practise you can set it to record temperatures every 15 minutes during a 13 hour period, so it comes very close to being able to record maximum and minimum temperatures.  I use it like this whenever I am camping, leaving it outside the tent (just don't forget it in the morning)

peter
p.s. I hope that this posts successfully - my last posting never made it :(