[pct-l] Major Wanderlust happening here!

At 04:22 PM 1/20/2004 -0800, Joanne Lennox wrote:
>Would it be the same?  Which 80-100 mile segment would
>you choose?

Changing the time of year you hike a trail, can make the hike a new
experience. The JMT is an entirely different trail in September than it is
in early June.

If I did just the JMT again, I'd wander about more, exploring. But if I was
just going to stick to the trail, I would do the section starting near
Trout Lake road 8810 to White Pass. The Goat Rocks were great, but I'd like
to climb Mount Adams.

Tangent