[pct-l] Major Wanderlust happening here!

Your husband retired from hiking?
I have been looking for someone who was as crazy as I was, alas...
your already taken....Got any sisters?

Aging Backpacker
-Mt Goat-

P.S.
(In case you have any sisters of like mind)
Resume:
22 Backpacking. 2-5 trips a year. (Snow Mt, Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Trinities, Marble Mountain wilderness, Thousand Island winderness, Lassen park, Section hike JMT (2.X times over 10 years), Muir Wilderness, Emigrant Gap, Emigrant Wilderness, Hoover Wilderness, Yolla Bolla Wilderness, Wind River Range(WY), PCT 110 miles from Kersarge to Reds Mdw 10 days with 1 day off in VVR(2003). PCT 2005, God willing....

 Lennox <goforth@cio.net> wrote:

This feels like withdrawal. This is the first year in 5 that I don'thave a
large trip planned.

Most people are satisfied with a few days out and back trip. But even from
the beganning when I was climbing, I wanted to stay out all summer, and
climb all the peaks on one ridge, go down into a pass and catch another
ridge and continue for as long as I could. Pretty hard to find another
climber to do this. Fortunately, for a while I had a husband that liked
the same thing but he is now retired.
Goforth