[pct-l] Admin Note: Setting Digest Mode, and Reading Online instead of mail

I get several requests like this so I am posting this to the list also:

At 12:10 PM 1/15/04, you wrote:
>I would like to post questions and review comments, but I recieved 162
>emails in one day.  Since I use primarily a library, this blocks up my
>entire system in downloading time.  Is there anyway to view these postings
>on a website and not have them all sent to my mailbox?

The list has never had anywhere near 160 posts in one day, but if you want
to only get one post from the list each day, visit

Go to the bottom of the page in the "Unsubscribe or change your list
options for pct-l subscribers" section and follow directions to set "Set
Digest Mode" to ON.

The other thing you can do is set "Mail delivery" to OFF (you are still
subscribed, so you can still post) and then read the posts at
http://mailman.hack.net/pipermail/pct-l