[pct-l] Speaking of dogs

I was invited on a family backpcking trip by a friend of mine.

It sounded like a fun trip so I accepted.

When I was picked up at o-dark thirty I didn't notice the dog in the back of
the PU.

Anyway, when we got to the trail head there was the dog, tail wagging and
friendly.

Several times I ended up walking behind the dog who had the annoying habit of
stopping to see if you were still there, almost tripped more than once.

Then in camp that night while preparing supper I had water in my pot and
while lighting the stove the dog drank my water.

Really no big deal and nobody suffered but it was annoying.