[pct-l] Food for the trail

 Forget powerbars, powermush,etc. etc. All you really need is coffee and Poptarts!! Poptarts last forever and come in many flavors. I am sure they have all the vitamins and minerals you need as they are made for breakfast.  ( TIC)
  Coffee is a requirement more important than food for anyone from the Northwest! ( home of Starbucks where we have more coffee stands than gas stations)
  PCT hikers in the 70's ate them and hikers who " Buy as they go" still eat them. Binge in town and recharge your body! Some things never change. ( The Sierras, Crater Lake and poptarts!!)