[pct-l] Whatever happened to--

Steve said:

> Bear Valley makes Pemmican bars.  They're acutally pretty good too.

Ironically I eat these for breakfast every day.  You can order them online
at www.mealpack.com.

I order the 50 bar combo pack.  It works out to under a dollar bar.  On a
ten day trip in the Winds and Absorkas this summer I ate these for
breakfast, snacks and lunch - one every hour and a half to two hours, five a
day, 22 oz, - and then a big cooked dinner.  That got to be a bit much... I
could eat three a day and still enjoy them, I think...

Jeff
Laramie WY