[pct-l] How much food a day do you need? [PowerMush]

Almost all the meals I made had a pretty high fat content.  I'm not
sure what the maximum shelf life of these meals would be.  However, I
do know that they will last at least 9 months when vacuum sealed in
plastic bags.  I didn't encounter any spoilage during this time.

Note: I only made vegetarian meals.  I'm not sure if meat-filled
meals would have the same spoilage rate.  I'll leave that for someone
else to try.

-Teflon

Btw, grinding makes for quick, even rehydrating.