[pct-l] socks

I used to wear nylon/polyester sock liners for skiing (I guess that I
have a little more vanity than Jardine.  haha.), but now I have
discovered The Wright Sock, which is a double layer sock comprised of
two thin synthetic socks.  The first sock clings to your foot and the
secod clings to the shoe, so all the rubbing is done between the
layers of socks and not between your foot and the shoe (at least
that's the theory, and it seems to work for me).

They make socks for Running, Hiking, and different purposes.  I
prefer the "lite" sock because its thinner (i really do not like
thick socks):
http://www.wrightsock.com/lite.html

peace,
dude