[pct-l] Deer question?

Hey Jerry,

I agree wholeheartedly and ....

Now that I have your attention publically I like to thank you for your well
thought out and sincere replies to the posting of BGT announcements thread you
made to me privately.  I'd like to withdraw any form of protest or opinion
regarding this issue and apoligize if it was considered as as an attack by me, it
wasn't my intention.

I'm sure many of listers would appreciate that type of info.  It was only my
intent to offer an opinion that mixing list mail may not be the best way to
use an intented and specific list, like asking AT questions here when it has a
seperate list.

Sly