From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of
Slyatpct@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 12:33 PM
To: ilja@cs.caltech.edu; pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Deer question?

LOL..  Thanks.

I ask the deer question to form a response, in another forum, that was
discussing the recent mountain lion attacks in Cleveland NF.  They were
also of the
conviction that mountain lions should be done away with.

As far as I'm concerned, if you want to play and/or live in the
territory of
the beast you should accept the fact you may be injured or killed.

Sly