From: Slyatpct@aol.com [mailto:Slyatpct@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 12:52 PM
To: jerrygoller@backpackgeartest.org; pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Deer question?

Hey Jerry,

I agree wholeheartedly and ....

Now that I have your attention publically I like to thank you for your
well thought out and sincere replies to the posting of BGT announcements
thread you made to me privately.  I'd like to withdraw any form of
protest or opinion regarding this issue and apoligize if it was
considered as as an attack by me, it wasn't my intention.

I'm sure many of listers would appreciate that type of info.  It was
only my intent to offer an opinion that mixing list mail may not be the
best way to use an intented and specific list, like asking AT questions
here when it has a seperate list.

Sly

In a message dated 1/10/2004 2:40:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,