[pct-l] weather log

Among others, the Western Regional Climate Center has some of the most
extensive historical temp and precip data. A surprisingly large percentage
of trail towns are represented there, as well as many of the major developed
passes (such as Stevens Pass).

Southern California:
http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/summary/climsmsca.html

Northern California:
http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/summary/climsmnca.html

Oregon:
http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/summary/climsmor.html

Washington:
http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/summary/climsmwa.html

<< this may have already been mentioned, if so I apologize, but you can
get historical weather info for most cities or zip codes in the US
from: http://www.wunderground.com >>

Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet
access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup