[pct-l] packs

In a message dated 1/4/04 4:15:09 PM, cdrriess1@cox.net writes:

<< Just for grins, I tool out the postal scale

just now.  79 ounces.  I had guessed 96.  Just about any pack would weigh

less than my pack,  >>

Out of curiosity I went to the Campmor website: the mother of all packs there
was the Gregory McKinley 6000 cu in that comes in at a whopping 7 lbs 2 oz.
(114ozs.). Can anyone top that or admit to using one heavier at considerable
smirk risk from an ultraliter using the Dennis the Menace 2 oz bandana with a
stick (balsa wood) pack?