[pct-l] packs

I totted an Arc'teryx Bora 95 on a couple of trips - 8#+. Incredibly
comfortable, though, and a really cushy hipbelt. Whupped at the end of
the day, however. It's hard not to fill up a big pack - the load expands
to fill the space available. Maybe the next time I'm humping loads thru
the Khumbhu ;=)

Jim