[pct-l] Triple Crown attempt

Hi,

Some of you know about Barkeater's calendar year Triple Crown attempt this year. He is now underway northbound on the AT. I've created a newsletter group to post his updates. If you'd like to follow along and receive the updates by email, you're welcome to join at www.groups.yahoo.com/group/TripleCrown2004
This is a newsletter only, not a discussion group.

I'm hoping this will keep down traffic at the website, because geocities has a monthly data transfer limit and will shut it down if we go over. However, if you want to send Barkeater a note of encouragement, please visit the site and sign his guestbook. www.geocities.com/barkeater04

So far, he's having great weather and reached Neels Gap right on schedule. Thanks to  Coosa, Hummingbird, and Dutch Treat for taking care of him in the days before his official start.

Nancy