[pct-l] Convenced,,,,!

I am totally convenced that a cart is out of the question and dangerious,I am convenced that a string of pack annimals are the only way to go,and several wrote and informed me so,I am convenced that a over weight handycaped person,can do this with no problems,providing I take enough food,I have convenced,my son to do this first trip with me,from the Columbia River to whites pass in May,that will be the drop of & pick up area,does any body have an idea just how far and how long it will take,remembering that this is going to ba a big hike and camp out,first trip,,,,! to take all the bugs out,and to see just how the annimals will work,mainly to get the do,s and dont,s out,,,at this time I would like to thank Carol,Morion & husband,& Mr, Bankhead,you all been a great deal of help,and you all put me on the right path,,,thanks   Howard L Ruiz