[pct-l] packs

Jim,

Great post! I totally agreed with everything you said. I am an owner and
believer in McHale packs as well because of the way his packs transfer the
weight from my shoulders to my much stronger hips. I believe his claim that
his packs carry weight so that it feels 10 lbs lighter than it would in most
other packs.

I would post this to the PCT L but I haven't been able to post and am trying
to resolve that problem. Don't know why I can't get through.

Again thanks for confirming my long standing belief and confidence in the
McHale pack. Dan is in the process of making me another pack right now.

Gottago - Linda