[pct-l] sleeping bags

Steve

Just bought the Marmot Helium Large 15 degree + It weight in at 36 oz 4 more
that is advertise but I have to take the large size.

I have a 30 degree bag and just got to cold and it weights close to 50 oz. I
figure it cost me about $40.00 bucks more them the Hydrogen 30 degree bag.

I have not tried it as of this date. In CA Adventure 16 has a 20% discount. I
save around 70+ dollars.

Lonetrail