[pct-l] Admin Note: llist problems

it looks like Ryan lost the domain name hack.net on Dec 1.

All the backcountry.net addresses use a hack.net DNS server, so the whole
list is failing as the DNS setting propagate through the internet.

You can still send mail to the list by using

mailto:pct-l@66.190.46.194

but all the administrative pages are not accessible. This is a major
problem, and I don't know how long till Ryan is able to fix it.

--
Brick Robbins

Will I live tomorrow?, Well I just can't say,
but I know for sure, I'm gonna live today.
------Jimi Hendrix