[pct-l] Contacts and....hiking boots??

Hi Todd, I hiked in 2000 and I used daily disposables. I found them
excellent. The advantage of these over 2-weekly disposables or monthly, is
that you don't have to carry solution so this really helps on the weight
front. The lenses themselves are very light and I just sent 10 or so in
every re-supply box. I would really recommend this as it is better for your
eyes to wear the dailies and also more hygenic, given that you should have
clean hands for removing, cleaning and soaking lenses and putting them in.
It is more expensive however, so this may be a factor.

Hope that helps
Singing Wolf