[pct-l] Re: Half way Break?

Rik,

The easiest way for her is to rent a car. Public transport in the US is
very difficult, although California is not that poor.
We joined a friend of us for a couple of weeks and did the following:
There is a good bus-train connection right to Yosemite from San
Francisco/San Jose (takes about 4 hours) The service is run by Amtrak (look
at their site). It is a very pleasant area to meet up and absolutely not a
punishment if one of you has to wait a few days. From there we walked with
her for 10 days up to Lake Tahoe and got a ride back to San Jose form a
fellow hiker.

Regards,
Stan
Netherlands

--
Snel en voordelig ADSL nu voor iedereen bereikbaar.
Zon Breedband Budget voor EUR 14,95 per maand.