[pct-l] Find Sobo Hiker, Ryan, in sections A or B

At 7:09 PM -0000 10/29/03, dsaufley@sprynet.com wrote:

While I don't mean to sound hysterical, or make everyone run around
unnecessarily, but I believe we need to find out where Ryan is an but I
believe we need to find out where Ryan is and make sure that he's safely
off trail and out of harm's way.

Ryan is Ryan does..... it is kinda hysterical sounding, sorry.... Don't you
think anyone
who has already hiked 2100 miles just might
not hike into a blazing fire. I mean, like it is not possible to miss it or
get trapped
as the damn thing is visible from any ridge line in the area from 100 miles
away or
more! and if you cant see the fire...;.where there is smoke...etc etc... <grin>