[pct-l] PCT Trail Info and Closures from the PCTA

>>? the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park is serving as evacuation center for
citizens of that region and recommends that hikers not venture into the park
at this time.

This state park is huge - larger than most national parks. The evacuation
center is actually at Borrego Springs High School which is on land
surrounded by but not in the park. Maybe the visitor center is involved as
well, but I haven't heard that. I don't think anyone will care if you visit
the other end of the park 40 miles away - although it's still awful warm out
there!

AsABat