[pct-l] S. Calif. Fires vs PCT

Thanks for the information.  Answers my question - looks like the big high
bridge over Deep Creek is probably gone, creates a problem but I am sure
that the PCT traffic will be rerouted.  That was a particilarily scenic,
idyllic piece of Deep Creek, made so as well by the steep switchbacks down
onto the bridge, and  the deep shady depth of the trees and river viewed
from the bridge. The bridge deck was wood, but the superstructure was iron.
 Probably couldn't  trust the iron if it got too hot even if the
superstructure did survive.

Joanne