[pct-l] Esbit tabs on planes

When I flew Frontier and United this summer to Colorado and back to Portland the airlines said the solid fuel wasn't allowed. I bought my fuel for the first part of the trip in Denver and shipped the remainder in the mail. I sent the packages ground transport only. When I checked my pack at Portland airport it registered on the explosives check. Security hand searched it and ran it through another X-ray machine. Then they took the matches out of my waterproof container. I removed matches and lighter beforehand but I forgot those matches. For what it is worth...