[pct-l] Fire Maps - on the web

Hi to all on the list
I've been following the fires and webmapping of fires for several years now, and I've found the fire perimeters to be general in nature and large areas inside the perimiters are left untouched!

A prime example is the Curve / Williams fire, the perimeter and MODIS data showed the fire down to Highway 2 from Islip Saddle Trailhead to Dawson Saddle, but the fire was held at or well below the ridge in many places, so lets hope something can be saved, and don't despair, the forest is renewing it'self though it's a tragety none the less.
Matt Maxon