[pct-l] So Cal Fires

On 03.10.29, Eric Yakel wrote:
>      As far as the Big Bear area, more bad news.  The fire had not
>got to the trail at the time of this writing.

	I beg to differ.  Unless the fire skipped an area (not
infrequent, of course -- look at the Cedar fire, it skipped *miles*,
seemingly), there's no way it could have burned past Silverwood Lake
without burning the trail last night.  Even if the actual trail was
skipped over by the fire, I expect to see a lot of blackened branches
from the trail the next time I hike there, as a result of last night's
burn.

	Probably be good wildflowers for the next two years, though,
rain permitting.

					Craig "Computer" Rogers