[pct-l] the one month mark.

I really think it depends on the person. I know that I hit trail mindset
sooner the more often I'm out. The first few trips of the year it takes
longer than later, when I tend to come home and go right back out. My brain
tends to compartmentalize the two "realities" and are more easily switched
over.
After a few short trips I get into the trip on longer trails quicker.
I do tend to set up psychological "waypoints" also, as in "If I get this
far, it's going to get easier."

Carolyn Eddy
Goattracks Magazine
www.goattracksmagazine.com