[pct-l] Survey for Listers: What Tent & Pack Do You Use

I have a question for the list at large.

If you feel up to it, please either email the list or
me the name/brand/style of the tarp/tent AND backpack
you use.  I'd like to compile an informal survey (just
for curiousity's sake and because I'm in the market
for both) of what most PCT hikers are using.

You can list items you wish you had or that you would
rather have, if you prefer.

My goal is to have some perspective on the range of
packs and tents out there now, which fit into the PCT
lightweight or ultralight culture.  That doesn't mean
I only want names of ultralight gear, I just would
like to know what hikers (not limited to thru-hikers,
by any means) are using.

I'll compile and send out results of this survey
later, if I get any.

To kick this off, here's what I plan to carry on my
PCT thru-hike next year:

Shelter -
Mountain Hardware Bat Ray (tarp-tent for desert)
GoLite Den (to pick up in Sierra and bump up to WA)
wish list:  Europa II (Six Moons Design)

Pack -
Dana X-Racer (ultralight for dry sections)
Dana Glacier (just for Sierra; maybe WA)

Thanks!
Nocona