[pct-l] Resupply Details

Hey Dave,

Here's some info on a couple of the the resupply points you asked about:

1944.7 Big Lake Youth Camp
Is the camp a reliable maildrop, and do they have particular mailing
requirements?

To verify an earlier post: Big Lake Youth Camp WAS near highway 20 (not mile 1944).  However, I'm pretty sure it burned in the fires in that area in August.

2233.1 Trout Lake
It doesn't seem that people use this town.  Is it really customary to haul
from Cascade Locks all the way to White Pass?

Several people this year used the Stabler Store on the Wind River Hwy (map H5, mile 2184.3, or about 34 mi north of Cascade Locks).  This would leave you something like 112 to White's Pass.  I would call to verify that they can still hold packages, and or perhaps someone could comment on the possibility of shopping there?  Anyway, here's the info I have:

Johnson Stabler Country Store
22 Hemlock Y Rd
Carson, WA  98610
(509) 427-2717