[pct-l] Resupply details

In a message dated 9/25/2003 7:17:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
davedesign@yahoo.com writes:
>>>563.7 White's Motel    Any news on the status of the Motel>>>

I had the chance to talk with ... now I can't remember his name... the owner
when I passed through in early June.  As of then, he was still up and running
and happy to have hikers.   I used his truck to search out some camera
batteries.  And he took a load of us to the trail head next morning.  His only gripe
was that, as a money making venture, it did not help that a boat-load of
hikers populated one room meant for two. The stay is cheap enough that this Golden
Goose should be preserved.

No Way