[pct-l] 67 Day PCT Hike? - NO WAY!

I'm with Henry, I find this account rather dubious but am reserving my belief
(note; NOT judgement!) for further info.  The longest single day mileage I
have heard of is 53 miles and this involved walking in the dark for several
hours.  I once hiked 43 miles in daylight in Oregon but Zeb would have had to do
this almost every day in order to finish the trail in 67 days.  I don't doubt
that in order to do this one would have to walk in the dark for many hours on
many days. IF so then this truely is a superhuman effort.

IMHO and zero judgement,

Greg Hummel
"Strider"