[pct-l] Rotten Log Blues

 Hey Carolyn,  when my brother and I would see someone doing something so
totally lame ( like take a baby across a rotten log over a swollen stream) we
would whistle this stupid little " Circus Music Tune". ( You know, the Barnum and
Bailey's Big  Top tune) Of course , we did it to each other if the other
person fell down or got hurt in some odd manner. Yes , it is salt in the wound.
Too bad you didn't start whistling that tune when the guy was on the log. Maybe
he would get the picture.