[pct-l] Re: Bear Killed in Section D

I spend 4-7 days in a month in the Angeles NF too.

I was working on the trail (PCT) in the Little Jimmy area just before this
happened and the trash cans at Little Jimmy Cpgd hadn't been emptied in
months, I'd estimate 6 or so, the trash was ankle deep in 1/3rd to 1/2 the
campground as it had been thoroughly explored by the bear. This bear also
bit the gas and oil I cached near little Jimmy.

I blame the Forest Service for the death of this animal, they need to put
down the doughnuts and coffee, get out of their trucks, off their asses, and
do their job. Once again a preventable tragedy, like the Curve fire last
year or the distruction of Rubio Canyon falls, came to be because the Forest
Service didn't do their job.

Matt Maxon