[pct-l] Fw: Pentax 3.2-MP Optio S Digital Camera With Bonus128MB Memory at Wa lmart.com

Hi Vic,

That is one beautiful camera. According to the web reviews of users, it does
not give you the picture quality that other lightweight digital cameras do.
See for example http://www.dpreview.com

In the end we've chosen a Nikon Coolpix 3100. Those are apparently cheaper
here in Europe. It's been performing admirably. We especially love the macro
preset.

Saskia