[pct-l] Fw: Pentax 3.2-MP Optio S Digital Camera With Bonus 128MBMemory at Wa lmart.com

Someone was asking about a small lightweight digital camera recently and I ran across this one. Has anyone had any experiance with it? It sounds pretty impressive.

Pentax 3.2-MP Optio S Digital Camera With Bonus 128MB Memory
Pentax calls this beauty the world's smallest 3-megapixel camera with a 3x optical zoom. It's less than an inch thick and weighs less than 4 ounces. In addition to its ultra-small size and world-class Pentax optics, it boasts an aluminum alloy body and 11 MB of internal memory. It can even record 30-second voice clips with still images, too.

Here is the item I found at Walmart.com:
Pentax 3.2-MP Optio S Digital Camera With Bonus 128MB Memory	$397.43

And here is a link to learn more about this item
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2178368

Vic