[pct-l] PCT pictures

The best PCT photo journal I've seen so far is at <A HREF="http://www.pcta.org/planning/after_trip/journals/view_hiker.asp#2003";>
http://www.pcta.org/planning/after_trip/journals/view_hiker.asp#2003</A>

our own PCTA web site.  2003 thru-hiker Patrick Shannon has compiled a
compelling you-are-there series of photos.   His photos have depth of field, unlike
the flat pics you and I take with our pocket cameras.  They have the quality
of someone who carries an actual camera and knows how to use it.  He's called
"The Northerner," and I encourage everyone who has or wants to hike some or all
of the PCT to look at the photo journal he's captured.   His pics of Bullfrog
Lake, Rae Lakes, Marie Lakes and of the flowers along the way are first rate.
 We should all be rooting for him to finish.

You the man, dude.

john randall