[pct-l] Cork trekking pole grips

 While I have Black Diamond poles with the rubber grips, I have several
friends who don't use them because they want a cork grip. Their reason is they
claim their hands sweat too much with the rubber grips and that the cork grips
reduce the sweat in their hands on hot days or during hard work.  P.S. I love the
Black Diamond Poles and their durable " Flick - Lock adjusters. These poles
have around 3,500 miles on them and the bottom poles were replaced for free
after I loaded them to Chicago Dave during his 2001 hike. They aren't the
lightest poles though,but durable and the locks work quite well even with a 250 lb.
old guy " wheezing  his way" up some hill!!