From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of
Montedodge@aol.com
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 3:25 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Change is Better??

 Change is ALWAYS better?? Humm?  Remember a small place when you were a
kid
and it got bigger as time past. Gone is the little Ma and Pa store where
you
bought ice cream and penny candy. Today , in it's place is a strip mall
with
Auto parts store , a Subway Sandwich shop etc. Is it much today than 20
twenty
year ago?
          Change isn't always for the better .