From: Montedodge@aol.com [mailto:Montedodge@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 4:06 PM
To: jerrygoller@backpackgeartest.org; pct77@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Change is Better??

Sometimes new ideas do work out ., but I will let others try them out a
few years before I give up on sometime that is known to work.
   I far as big corp. wal-marts, strips mall are not my thing. Most pay
minuim wage and make profit for the big boys. I would much rather buy
ice cream at a small owner/operated local town store from the 60's or
70's than today's inpersonal super store where the clerk doesn't know
your name or even care.