From: "John H." <john@hildebrandphoto.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 10:14 AM
Subject: [pct-l] thru-hiking in 2005

Are you going to bring your dog on the PCT as well?  (The one planning
detail I am struggling with (for my '04 thru-hike attempt) is finding
someone to care for my dog.)  It will also be lonilier without her.  I
ALWAYS use a 6ft leash (never, ever off-leash) and am very responsible.  She
is also fairly well suited for this as she runs 5-7 miles/day and is an
Alaskan Husky mix.  Is there any way to bring her on the hike????