[pct-l] thru-hiking in 2005

Are you going to bring your dog on the PCT as well?  (The one planning detail I am struggling with (for my '04 thru-hike attempt) is finding someone to care for my dog.)  It will also be lonilier without her.  I ALWAYS use a 6ft leash (never, ever off-leash) and am very responsible.  She is also fairly well suited for this as she runs 5-7 miles/day and is an Alaskan Husky mix.  Is there any way to bring her on the hike????