[pct-l] need 2 week segment hike recommendation

If you are interested in going to Wyoming, the Highline Trail is a must for
fisherman.  As part of a section hike my brother-in-law and I hiked through
the Winds and he caught fish whenever he wanted.  NO KIDDING!!!  The crown
was an 18" rainbow in a feeder stream dropping into green river lakes.
After that catch he threw down his rod and said he was done fishin!

Jeff...

Or for a real fishing treat try the 100 mile long Skyline Trail in Wyomings